If you are a blogger like me, I am sure you must have had a visit from the naughty “Bloggers Block”. Yes, sometimes your ideas flow easily and other times they don’t no matter how many different related blog articles you search for and read on the web to inspire you.
Well, you are not alone. I have experienced it many times and when I am in bloggers block mode, no amount of related content I read on the web, books, audio recordings, videos will inspire me.
I also noticed, that the more effort I put into forcing my brain to think and put the ideas together, the more frustrated I got.
Writing has to be fun for goodness sakes especially if it is on a topic I am passionate about.
What is Bloggers Block?
It is just a fancy word for saying that you are not really in the ZONE and would love for a dose of inspiration.
But What Is Bloggers Block Really About?
It is just the feedback you get when:
- You lack focus.
- You are not aligned with your purpose and vision at that moment in time.
- You are exhausted and need a break.
- You have lost clarity of the vision of your blog.
- You have convinced yourself to believe that what you have to offer is not good enough for your tribe.
You are a CONTENT CREATION MACHINE!!!
Signs That You Are In Bloggers Block Mode
- Mental fatigue.
- Chaos… Too many little voices in your head telling you ‘I told you so’.
- Comparison with other bloggers and feeling small-the thief of joy.
- Lack of confidence in your ability to write from your heart.
- Lack of focus from too much multitasking.
- Distraction from too many open browsers on your computer screen.
- Not been authentic to yourself -You have been mad all day or week and now you want to sit down and write an inspirational post .. Good luck with that ! Start writing about your angry day and see how the words suddenly burst out like a roller coaster.
6 Tips To Overcome Bloggers Block
To your Success,