I had a strong desire to skip today and make time to write a “great post” tomorrow but of course I already knew it was going to be another crazy busy day for me; and I can assure you that I will come up with a very good reason why I should skip another day. It is amazing the wonderful well crafted stories we tell ourselves to get out of discomfort.
So I decided to Make time and write my post for Day 2. The interesting thing about this is that I wrote it because I DECIDED to do it. How powerful is that? Just knowing that I am always in control of what I am thinking and how I am feeling no matter what is going on is very exciting.
Does it have to be perfect ?
Because perfection, in my opinion is another excuse for not starting or finishing a task and it comes from a fear of making mistakes. The beauty about making mistakes is that you are moving in the right direction and growing.
So, I am going to do my best to provide value through my posts and complete the 30 days to a Better Blogger challenge.
And how am I going to do that?
- I am going to revisit all the reasons WHY I am taking part in the challenge before I go to sleep every night.
- I am going to wake up every morning and DECIDE to write a post.
And why am I doing it?
- I have a passion for blogging.
- I love to write and learn new things
- I would love to grow my business by sharing my gifts
- I love to finish what I start.
- I want to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind on.
- I want to feel good at the end of this challenge.
- I want to feel good when I tell my 10 year old to complete her tasks during the scheduled time because I do the same.
The truth is that no goal is too hard to accomplish.If you have a burning desire to see it through it, you will find a way. You are powerful beyond Belief.
Please feel free to share your strategies for getting things done. I would love to hear from you.
To your Success,